Recipe by DrGaellon
Copied from Allrecipes.com to collate my collection in one place. Submitted there by Gordonstone.
- 4 (8 ounce) beef sirloin steaks, at least 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (prepared from a jar, not ground)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper, basil, mustard and lemon juice until smooth. Place the steaks on a broiling pan, and pour 1/4 of the mixture over each one. Massage into the meat.
- Broil the steaks for 5 minutes, then turn over and cook to your desired degree of doneness.