1/4 Photos of Ginger & Spice Lamb Burger for One
I threw this together one Saturday evening and I thought it came out a winner. It has a lovely tang from the hot sauce and ginger/soy. I used a prepared Ginger sauce(1 tbsp) however in the recipe I changed it to 1 Tbsp Teriaki sauce and 1/2 tsp grated ginger because it may not be available everywhere..Just repeat as many times as you wish. Make it as hot as you want or tame it a bit. Great served with oven Fries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces ground lamb, shaped into two patties
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 4 tablespoons aged cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 1 slice sweet onion
- 1 slice tomato
- lettuce leaf
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1 whole wheat buns or 1 hamburger bun
- cooking spray, on the fry pan
- 1Place the teriaki sauce, ginger, worcestershire sauce,hotsauce cheese, salt& pepper on one of the patties, cover with the other pattie and seal carefully.
- 2Slide the sealed pattie into a heated pan (hot temp).
- 3Brown for 3 minutes, flip the burger, turn heat down to low medium, cover pan and cook 3 minutes,flip again, add Mushrooms, return cover and continue cooking until done over low heat.
- 4(apprx 12 minutes total).
- 5Meanwhile toast your bun, butter it if you wish I usually don't.
- 6When your pattie is cooked and the bun toasted place pattie on the bun along with all the condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger & Spice Lamb Burger for One
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.1
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 1259.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 44.0 g