I threw this together one Saturday evening and I thought it came out a winner. It has a lovely tang from the hot sauce and ginger/soy. I used a prepared Ginger sauce(1 tbsp) however in the recipe I changed it to 1 Tbsp Teriaki sauce and 1/2 tsp grated ginger because it may not be available everywhere..Just repeat as many times as you wish. Make it as hot as you want or tame it a bit. Great served with oven Fries
- 6 ounces ground lamb, shaped into two patties
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 4 tablespoons aged cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 1 slice sweet onion
- 1 slice tomato
- lettuce leaf
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1 whole wheat buns or 1 hamburger bun
- cooking spray, on the fry pan
- Place the teriaki sauce, ginger, worcestershire sauce,hotsauce cheese, salt& pepper on one of the patties, cover with the other pattie and seal carefully.
- Slide the sealed pattie into a heated pan (hot temp).
- Brown for 3 minutes, flip the burger, turn heat down to low medium, cover pan and cook 3 minutes,flip again, add Mushrooms, return cover and continue cooking until done over low heat.
- (apprx 12 minutes total).
- Meanwhile toast your bun, butter it if you wish I usually don't.
- When your pattie is cooked and the bun toasted place pattie on the bun along with all the condiments.