Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really delicious added to stir-fry or just served over rice.
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- Cut tempeh into 1/4" strips or small pieces (whatever size you like).
- Combine all other ingredients in a small dish, add tempeh and stir to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Pan-fry until browned and crispy, or bake in a 400 degree oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.