Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cake flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 fresh peach, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°; spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift flours together in a bowl; add in the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir to combine.
- Beat the eggs and buttermilk together in another bowl; add in the butter, peach, ginger, and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Pour into the dry mixture and stir together quickly, taking care not to overbeat.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until tops are browned; remove from oven; cool in pan for 5 minutes and remove to finish cooling on a wire rack.