Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Important to use fresh ginger. Great with asian veggies.
Make and share this Ginger Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients.
- Place hot cooked spaghetti in a large bowl, add the sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.
This was really good and easy to do. I did not serve it right away, but brought it to work for dinner. I found the ginger flavor more pronounced - and that's a good thing. Made for Chinese/Vietnamese New Year Tag in the Asian forum.
very tasty! I actually followed the recipe pretty closely. The only thing I did differently was use Udon noodles instead. Also, I accidentally added too much ginger, so I will be more careful next time. Def will make it again.
Really good and flavourful. My only change was to use glass noodles, which I prefer in Asian recipes. Served alongside salmon summer rolls and steamed broccoli and everyone was happy. :-)