From Women's Health Magazine - June 2014 Issue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (fresh, grated)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 16 large shrimp (deveined with shell intact)
- 8 cipollini onions (peeled)
- 8 piquillo peppers (orange or red not bell, these are found near olives in the store)
- 1Whisk together oil, garlic, ginger, citrus juice, and zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Alternately thread shrimp, onions and peppers onto metal or presoaked wooden skewers.
- 3Place kebabs in a baking dish and pour ginger mixture over top. Marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- 4Transfer kebabs to a preheated grill, turning and basting with marinade occasionally, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 4 minutes).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Marinated Shrimp Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: