- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 -10 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 cup crushed ice (or more)
- 3 (12 ounce) cans Sprite (or 7-Up)
Ginger Juice (use 2 teaspoons)
- 4 -5 slices thin rounds fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the lemon juice, ginger juice, salt, sugar, mint leaves, and lemon rind.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the crushed ice into a tall glass, add 1/4 of the lemon-ginger mixture, pour the Sprite over it and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Ginger Juice:.
- Slice 4 or 5 thin rounds of ginger and simmer in 1/4 cup of water in a small pan for about 5-7 minutes to get a nice gingery flavored juice.