Fuzzy Lemon Fizz (Non-Alcoholic)
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces peach nectar, chilled or 6 ounces peach puree
- 4 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled or 4 ounces diet 7-Up
- 1 lemon twist (to garnish) (optional)
- Pour ingredients into ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A steamy July weekend in in the northeast and I was ready for something cool and refreshing to serve with Sunday brunch. My own concoction used diet Sierra Mist and peach puree. Because the later was a bit thicker than nectar I reversed the amounts and used 4 oz of puree and 6 ounces of soda. The squeeze of lemon was the perfect finishing touch.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.