Rosemary Lemon Fizz
photo by queenbeatrice
- Ready In:
To make syrup:
- Place all syrup ingredients into a saucepan and boil 30 minutes.
- Strain and allow to cool completely before use.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
To make cocktail:
- Place 1 ounce syrup with vodka (or gin) and lemon slices over ice in shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass and add a splash of soda.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great drink...Mikekey...I love rosemary...I did use the 4 sprigs and coarsley cut them up. It made for a scary green colored sugar water. I learned a long time ago, don't judge a book by its cover...hence color...I used grey goose vodka in this cocktail, twas so smooth. This cocktail was incredible, after I added the small splash of soda water; what a difference it made, it mellowed the rosemary and left a slightly spicey flavor, not over powering at all. I enjoyed it very much and will make again. Thanks for sharing.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
WARNING: Make my recipes if you want, but I am no longer an active member and will not acknowledge reviews, photos or answer questions via z-mail. I find this site to be pretty useless without the forums. I can find recipes on a lot of different websites.