Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'm not sure exactly where this recipe came from, but it sure is good!
- 473.18 ml water
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 inch piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 lemons, halved
- 473.18 ml apple cider
- Bring the water, sugar, and fresh ginger to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Add lemons to the pan and let stand for 30 minutes. Squeeze juice from the lemons.
- Strain the lemon mixture through a fine sieve into a large bowl or pitcher. Discard the solids.
- Stir in the cider and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
What a refreshing drink! I love apple cider and the ginger and lemons made this a real treat! Thank you Jen!