Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I just love a good tropical cocktail! Nothing beats a good Mojito!This is the basic structure. Sometimes I use Mango juice for a yummy fruity taste!
- 3 fresh mint sprigs
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml lemon juice, fresh (or lime)
- 42.52 g light rum
- club soda, Chilled
- In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice and stir thoroughly.
- Top with ice.
- Add rum and mix. Top off with the club soda (or seltzer).
- Add a lemon slice and the remaining mint.
This mojito is very good. Thanks Babs :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game