Recipe by KaraRN
How can one go wrong with a peanut butter cup. This is made with refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough. Recipe from Pillsbury Oct 2005
- 18 ounces roll pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mini M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, unwrapped (from 6 1.6 oz packages)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into large bowl, break up cookie dough.
- Stir in reeses pieces,m&m's, and peanuts.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten each with fingers to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Bake 11-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately top each cookie with 1 peanut butter cup; press lightly into dough.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- TIP: let the cookies stand about 3 hours or until the peanut butter cups are set before storing them in a covered container.