- 8 chicken thigh fillets
- seasoned stuffing mix or seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1 dash milk
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken thighs or breasts in half length way.
- Coat lightly in flour.
- Dip in combined egg and milk.
- Roll in Stuffing mix or bread crumbs.
- Insert skewers.
- Heat combined butter and olive oil in a pan to come about 1/2 cm up side, when hot add chicken nuggets and cook until golden.
- Serve with you choice of side dish. Salad/couscous, rice, chips, Corn chips, the choice is yours!