Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dad got this recipe and I LOVE it. We make it often.
Make and share this Giada's Sauceless Pasta- so Good recipe from Food.com.
- cut asparagus into 1-2 inch pieces.
- in a large skillet, (deep if you have it) melt butter.
- saute mushrooms and asparagus.
- meanwhile, cook pasta in water with salt according to package.
- drain pasta, reserving a cup of the salty starchy water.
- add the pasta to the cooked mushrooms and asparagus.
- stir in the mascarpone and parmesan cheese.
- add water if you need to (i usually only add a couple TBS).
- add nutmeg.
- garnish with nuts and extra parmesan.
- **sometimes I add cajun chicken or shrimp on top too!