Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
For your dread spread.
Make and share this Ghoul-Camole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (use more or less according to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Process all ingredients together until the mixture has a lumpy consistency.
Pretty intense flavor, lots of fresh garlic, and a little zip from that dash of pepper sauce make this guacamole a stout party treat, not a cooler for your hot tamale. If you're thinking Hallowe'en spread, yes, this tomato-flecked green stuff will fit right in. DH loved this one with salty chips; for any other use you will want to add some salt to the guacamole.