Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve dip with bone crackers.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb white American cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb white jalapeno pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan until sizzling; add onion and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until softened.
- Reduce heat to low; add cheeses and milk.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheeses are melted.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Cook until heated through.