Adapted from gluten free on a shoestring blog. Expandex is available at some stores and also on Amazon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If the gluten free flour contains xanthan gum, you don't need to add more. Whisk flour, xanthan gum and Expandex together, then create a well in the middle.
- 2Add slightly beaten eggs and 4 Tablespoons water to the well.
- 3Mix by hand or mixer.
- 4If crumbly, add more water.
- 5Beat until smooth: 3-4 minutes at medium high on a mixer, or longer by hand.
- 6Dough should be smooth and pliable. If not, add some more water. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- 7Work with 1/2 the dough at a time. Wrap the other half tightly to prevent drying out. Use GF flour to lightly flour work surface.
- 8Roll out to 1/4" thick, sprinkling with GF as needed to prevent sticking.
- 9Use as you would regular wonton wrappers.
- 10To freeze extras, stack between waxed paper and put in freezer proof container.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for GF Won-Ton Wrappers
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: