German Silesian Pork and Dried Fruit (schlesisches Himmelreich)
- Dust the inside of a cooking bag with flour.
- Place meat and fruit in cooking bag; sprinkle with brown sugar. Pour wine over all.
- Tie bag securely.
- Puncture 4 small holes about 4 inches apart in top of bag.
- Place bag in shallow roasting pan.
- Cook in a slow oven (325 F.) 1 1/2 hours. Place meat on serving platter; arrange fruit around meat. Serves 4-6.
- NOTE: Look for roasting bag where they sell plastic wrap and parchment paper.
- World’s Best Recipes.