Chef Tell Erhardt won the Culinary Olympics in 1970 in Stuttgart, Germany, with this delicious recipe for pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over high heat until very hot. Carefully add the oil and then the pork strips.
- 2Add the mushrooms, onions, pepper, and salt. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, remove the pork from the skillet and keep warm. Add the wine to the skillet and continue cooking until the mixture is reduced by half. Stir in the parsley, then return the meat to the skillet. Serve with freshly cooked noodles or spatzle. Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- 4Entertaining With Regis & Kathie Lee.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Schweinepfeffer (Peppered Pork)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.6
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 36.4 g