Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will love this pate recipe even if you don't like liver.
Make and share this German Ganseleber Pate (Goose or Chicken, or Duck Pate) recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly sauté the livers in the butter so that they are still pink inside.
- Add herbs, sherry, brandy, honey, salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Finely puree the mixture, one cupful at a time, in a food processor or blender.
- Pack into an earthenware jar and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Serve cold on small pieces of toasted rye bread. Serves 6.
- German Traditional Cooking.