Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick. easy salad that is really yummy! I learned this from a German girl I worked with while stationed in Italy.
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard (I use Gulden's)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers,onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, dill, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper. Stir in a little milk if you want a thinner dressing.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Divide among 8 salad plates; top with tomatoes.