I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this German Cinnamon Roasted Almonds or Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place butter on a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan; place in oven to melt butter, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon. Pour almond mixture onto.
- jellyroll pan; toss with butter. Bake about 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Store cooled in air-tight containers up to 2 weeks.