Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy and delicious cake!
Make and share this German Chocolate Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- Butter oblong 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Pack pecans in bottom of pan. Press coconut on top of pecans.
- Mix cake by directions on the box using the water, oil, & eggs and pour into pan on top of coconut and nuts.
- Melt 1 stick oleo, add cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Pour over unbaked cake.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.