Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great appetizer. Quick and easy to whip up and makes plenty! Always the first to go at a party and I always get asked for the recipe. I got this recipe from my friend in Minnesota.
- 3 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cansmixed corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 bunches sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- Mix together and marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator. Serve with tortilla chips.