Prep 4 hrs
Cook 5 mins
A refreshing fruity cocktail made from frozen peaches.
Make and share this Georgia Peach Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the peaches, lime juice, rum, schnapps, brandy, vanilla, and sugar in the blender until smooth. Slowly add the ice with the blender running and process until smooth. Drizzle a spoon of raspberry puree, swirl and serve in chilled cocktail glasses.
- Raspberry puree.
- 1 - 12 ounce bag of unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar (or to taste).
- Place a large fine meshed strainer over a bowl and thaw 1 - 12 ounce bag of unsweetened frozen raspberries. This will take several hours.
- Gently press the berries to force all the juice from the berries. All that should remain in the strainer is the raspberry seeds.
- Add sugar to taste.