Recipe by ukichix
An Asion twist on a not so typical burger!
Top Review by jerseygirl1952
I'm in love with these burgers!! The flavors are wonderful. I double the recipe, grill all the burgers, and let them cool. Once cooled, I put them in individual zip bags in the freezer. When we're in the mood for a burger ( or too lazy to cook) just pop a burger in the micro for 4-5 minutes and tadah!! a great burger. I make a "sauce" of a little peach preserves, a little mayo, and some hot sauce. Perfect.Thank you for posting a super great recipe!!!
- 200 g ground chicken
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped into 1/4inch dice)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon gresh grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients well. Wet hands, then form into 4 3/4 inch thick patties.
- Arrange between layers of wax paper or plastic wrap, cover and chill at least one hour before grilling.
- These patties will be soft, so be careful when transferring them to the BBQ. They will firm up as they cook.
- Cook on a greased grill on med heat for 12-15 mins, flipping once, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns!