Yummmmm. This is a wonderful appy or salad when asked to bring a dish (bring veggies on the side). Great for a BBQ or a hot summer night dinner. I make this often in the summer when veggies are garden fresh. This is from my Mastercook collection. Florida Tomato Committee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Use tomatoes held at room temperature until fully ripe.
- 3Coarsely chop tomatoes (makes about 4-1/2 cups).
- 4In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion and Italian dressing until well combined.
- 5Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- 7Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and top with tomato mixture.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho Salad Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust