Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very easy and should be made the day before.It will last for one week in the fridge if you have any left. Great for the Holiday's, served with pita chips,bagel chips or raw veggies. I usually double or triple this recipe !!
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl
- mix with hand mixer until well blended.
- Cover bowl and put ini fridge overnight so flavors can blend.
- Serve with pita bread, pita chips, whatever you prefer.
Very simple recipe. I added an extra clove of garlic, we love garlic, and served with some veggies. Thanks for sharing, made for New Kids on the Block tag game.