- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs culivated mussels
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic, onions, red pepper flakes and mussels. Cook on high until mussels open, about 5 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Discard any mussels tat do not open. Add white wine to mussels; simmer until heated through.
- Serve over the spaghetti.