Prep 1 min
Cook 9 mins
I love shoarma (see Shoarma Spice Mix) and I love it even more with a nice garlic sauce. Serve the shoarma in pita bread, with some of this sauce on the inside. Add some fries and more sauce on the side.
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -3 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried parsley
- garlic powder
- Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise. Add some of the water if you want a thinner sauce.
- Add the dried herbs and garlic powder to taste (I prefer LOTS of garlic).
- Let it sit in the fridge for a little while, so the dried herbs can soak up the liquids.
- Add more water if needed.
I loved this sauce. Prepared it and let it rest over night in the fridge. It was great with grilled chicken breast and fries. Thanks! Next time I will try it will shoarma. It sounds so good.