Top Review by B.B.Grimm
I loved this sauce. Prepared it and let it rest over night in the fridge. It was great with grilled chicken breast and fries. Thanks! Next time I will try it will shoarma. It sounds so good.
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -3 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried parsley
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise. Add some of the water if you want a thinner sauce.
- Add the dried herbs and garlic powder to taste (I prefer LOTS of garlic).
- Let it sit in the fridge for a little while, so the dried herbs can soak up the liquids.
- Add more water if needed.