Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful dish to impress guests with..comes out tender and juicy for me every time!!
Make and share this Garlic Rosemary Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pork loin in a 9x13 pan and cut a slit lengthwise in it to make a well.
- Stuff the well with garlic, rosemary and vegetable seasoning.
- Pour entire can of chicken broth into the bottom of the pan, being careful not to wash the seasonings out of the pork.
- Bake for one hour or until pork reaches 170 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- May garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
I threw a glass of white wine into the pan and stirred ir around on low heat on the stove and poured it over my roast after and it was great.