1 hr 10 mins
Diana C.'s Note:
This is a wonderful dish to impress guests with..comes out tender and juicy for me every time!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the pork loin in a 9x13 pan and cut a slit lengthwise in it to make a well.
- 3Stuff the well with garlic, rosemary and vegetable seasoning.
- 4Pour entire can of chicken broth into the bottom of the pan, being careful not to wash the seasonings out of the pork.
- 5Bake for one hour or until pork reaches 170 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- 6May garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: