Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are marinated in ranch dressing that has been spiked with garlic and fresh basil. Then they 're chilled for a bit, and then grilled to become moist and flavorful. Calories: 222.33 Calories from Fat: N/A Total Fat: 2.18 g Saturated Fat: N/A Cholesterol: N/A Sodium: N/A Total Carbohydrate: 22.66 g Dietary Fiber: N/A Sugars: N/A Protein: 28.02 g Vitamin A: N/A Vitamin C: N/A
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Combine the dressing, garlic and basil in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken pieces, turning them to coat. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken breasts for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.