Recipe by Sue Lau
Yet another tasty way to enjoy your taters.
Top Review by Enjolinfam
Very yummy! I had these with some coleslaw and veggieburgers, but next time I think this would taste good with some Italian pasta, salad, or pizza. :) My girls both gobbled them up and want me to make them again. Thanks Sue!
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup shaved fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes, cut in half, and into 8 wedges per half (16 wedges per potato total).
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss all ingredients together except parmesan and parsley, mixing until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on a greased or nonstick-foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until potates are cooked through and crisp up, stirring potatoes several times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Toss potatoes with parmesan and parsley when they come out of the oven, and adjust salt if necessary.