1/2 Photos of Garlic-Parmesan Oven Fries
Sue Lau's Note:
Yet another tasty way to enjoy your taters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes, cut in half, and into 8 wedges per half (16 wedges per potato total).
- 2Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 3Toss all ingredients together except parmesan and parsley, mixing until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 4Spread potatoes in an even layer on a greased or nonstick-foil lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake 35-45 minutes or until potates are cooked through and crisp up, stirring potatoes several times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- 6Toss potatoes with parmesan and parsley when they come out of the oven, and adjust salt if necessary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Parmesan Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 723.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: