Recipe by Hungry Chefs
Healthy and delicious, this side dish is sure to entice your taste buds! Found in Oprah magazine.
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or 2 tablespoons rice oil
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves, stems removed, washed and spun dry
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to brown, about 30 seconds.
- Add orange juice and cook until reduced, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and orange zest; sauté until spinach just wilts. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.