Recipe by Neta
These go great with soup or just as a snack.
Top Review by mickie49
Yum--these were such a treat! I used lower fat crescent rolls and promise margarine and they were still wonderful! We had them with soup for supper, but can definitely see serving these as an appetizer by simply cutting them into smaller portions. Thanks for posting this!
- 44.37 ml finely chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 113.39 g refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 0.59 ml italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In small skillet saute garlic and onion in butter over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Unroll crescent dough and seal perforations; press into two 6-inch x 4-inch rectangles.
- Transfer one rectangle to ungreased baking sheet and spread with half of the garlic/onion mixture. Top with second rectangle and top with remaining garlic/onion mixture. Sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 4 wedges.