Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These go great with soup or just as a snack.
Make and share this Garlic-Onion Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄8 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In small skillet saute garlic and onion in butter over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Unroll crescent dough and seal perforations; press into two 6-inch x 4-inch rectangles.
- Transfer one rectangle to ungreased baking sheet and spread with half of the garlic/onion mixture. Top with second rectangle and top with remaining garlic/onion mixture. Sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 4 wedges.
Yum--these were such a treat! I used lower fat crescent rolls and promise margarine and they were still wonderful! We had them with soup for supper, but can definitely see serving these as an appetizer by simply cutting them into smaller portions. Thanks for posting this!
Made up this bread to accompany our lamb roast today and it was wonderful! So easy and fast to make, with lots of garlicky flavour. I don't have Italian seasoning blend, so used a little salt and pepper mixed with dried, crumbled basil, oregano and red chili flakes - I hope it was close - it sure was good!
Super easy, fast and tasty!!! Kind of like a flaky garlic bread! Yum!!!!