1/1 Photo of Garlic-Onion Wedges
These go great with soup or just as a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small skillet saute garlic and onion in butter over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- 2Unroll crescent dough and seal perforations; press into two 6-inch x 4-inch rectangles.
- 3Transfer one rectangle to ungreased baking sheet and spread with half of the garlic/onion mixture. Top with second rectangle and top with remaining garlic/onion mixture. Sprinkle with the Italian Seasoning.
- 4Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 4 wedges.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Onion Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: