Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A different way to serve plain ole-pasta. Add salt-n-pepper to taste and enjoy....
Make and share this Garlic-mushroom sauce (for pasta) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb button mushroom, snipped into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup canned milk or 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 lb cooked pasta (of your choice)
- Saute mushrooms in oil til golden.
- Add stock, parsley, garlic, milk.
- Simmer 3-4 minutes or til thick.
- Serve over linguini, angelhair, or any pasta.
Very good sauce. I used fresh mushrooms and doubled the garlic (we do love garlic) and I used 2% milk. We had it over fetticcine. This is one I will make again.
This is very delicious. I didn't have fresh mushrooms so I used a small can of mushrooms pieces and it still turned out fantastic.
So quick and easy! I did add some parsely, basil, parmesan and used fat-free half & half so I did have to thicken it a bit with flour and water. Very good recipe that can be adapted to taste.