Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this up one night when we we're having pizza and were all out of garlic bread. I always have a batch of garlic mayo in the fridge so, as the flavours were already good and mixed, I thought I'd give it a try instead of garlic butter. I make this with reduced fat butter and low fat mayo. Makes me feel slightly less naughty!
- 4 slices thick white bread
- 2 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise
- NB. You could make this without pre-made garlic mayo, in which case I'd suggest 2 heaped tbsps of mayo and one large clove of garlic (minced/chopped).
- Pre-heat oven to 200c.
- Remove crusts from bread (if desired) and butter bread.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp garlic mayo over each slice of bread.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.