Recipe by ladywisconsin
Before this recipe, I had never thought to try these trio of ingredients together with chicken. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to. Let me know what you think!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe ladywisconsin. It was quick and easy to make, with ingredients that we always have on hand. I marinaded the chicken for 24 hours. It was tender and tasty. It made a lovely comfort meal with mashed potatoes and peas.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the garlic, wine, Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbs of the oil, and lemon juice and marinate the chicken for at least 15 minutes, preferably a bit longer and up to 1 day.
- Heat the remaining oil or a mixture of oil and butter in a large skillet. Mix together the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow pie pan or something similar. Take the chicken from the marinade (but save the marinade!) and dredge it in the flour mix. Saute the chicken in the oil/butter mix until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the honey in with the marinade. Pour this over the chicken, cover, and simmer 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is done.
- Serve over pasta or rice for a more filling meal.