1/2 Photos of Garlic, Lemon & Honey Chicken
Before this recipe, I had never thought to try these trio of ingredients together with chicken. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to. Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the garlic, wine, Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbs of the oil, and lemon juice and marinate the chicken for at least 15 minutes, preferably a bit longer and up to 1 day.
- 2Heat the remaining oil or a mixture of oil and butter in a large skillet. Mix together the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow pie pan or something similar. Take the chicken from the marinade (but save the marinade!) and dredge it in the flour mix. Saute the chicken in the oil/butter mix until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
- 3Mix the honey in with the marinade. Pour this over the chicken, cover, and simmer 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is done.
- 4Serve over pasta or rice for a more filling meal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic, Lemon & Honey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g