Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend introduced me to this idea of putting honey in my garlic butter for french bread. This is so yummy! The key is to not over-do it on the honey.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional)
- Finely chop garlic.
- Mix first five (5)ingredients in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute until butter is melted.
- Stir and pour over sliced open french bread.
- Top with cheese and broil until golden brown and cheese is melted.