Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
If weather permits, enjoy this easy, full flavored recipe for salmon out on the deck or patio and you just might forget that it's only Wednesday.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mexican Fiesta Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or fish flakes easily with a fork.