1/4 Photos of Garlic & Herb Marinade for Shrimp (Gluten Free)
I designed this delicious sounding dish For the Fish & Seafood Forum Wild Card, Mixing Pot Challenge ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch dry crushed red pepper (optional, for added heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon creamed honey or 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- parsley sprig (to garnish)
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- 1Mix all ingredients except the lemon wedges & parsley springs in a zip-lock bag.
- 2Marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3Grill on high heat for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.
- 4Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley springs.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Herb Marinade for Shrimp (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 789.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g