Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
OK all you garlic lovers... this one is hard to stop eating!!! Enjoy! ***make a day ahead
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Bestfood)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package of knorrs onion soup mix (knorrs does make a difference)
- 5 cloves of the freshest garlic, available, finely chopped (or more)
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
- To Serve: Hollow a large sour dough round and fill with dip.
- Serve with pieces of sour dough bread.
- Be sure to buy an extra loaf for dipping!
MMMM...Garlic!!! I loved it! I used low fat mayo and sour cream, and yum! I love a good spinach dip, and this is definately good--next time I am going to add water chestnuts to it for additional crunch--also, serve this alongside a dish of breath mints or gum..keep your friends *S*
I substituted Miracle Whip and it spiked it up even more
YUMMY!!! A huge hit at our holiday party! Thanks for sharing, LizAnn. :)