- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, parsley, and cheese to pan; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 3 servings.