Recipe by Oolala
From a complimentary compilation cookbook by an auto glass manufacturer. This recipe is from Nancy Phelps of Bryant-Fensters Associates, Virginia Beach, Virginia. This recipe doesn't have pickle relish in it. This calls for hard boiled eggs so prep time is very short.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard, can use up to 1 tsp
- 2 green onions, with tops, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a bowl; set aside the whites.
- Mash the yolks and add in the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, garlic and salt and mix well.
- Fill the egg whites with mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.