- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 12 ounces pasta shells, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic to oil.
- Add the chicken pieces, and stir over medium heat to coat the chicken with the oil and garlic.
- Stir in the water, tomato paste, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Simmer, covered over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the parsley and hot shells.
- Toss to coat.