1/1 Photo of Garlic Chicken With Pasta Shells
Barb in WNY's Note:
A easy to make pasta dinner, ingredients probably already in your refrigerator or pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add garlic to oil.
- 3Add the chicken pieces, and stir over medium heat to coat the chicken with the oil and garlic.
- 4Stir in the water, tomato paste, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- 5Simmer, covered over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6Add the parsley and hot shells.
- 7Toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken With Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 481.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 38.6 g