Recipe by ~Naren-lee~
Baked chicken breast with asparagus spears rolled inside and topped with sliced mushrooms and whole garlic cloves. Suggestions: If you really like garlic, double the amount. To make the chicken spicy, simply sprinkle with cayenne pepper prior to baking.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 20 fresh asparagus spears (not canned)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cremini mushroom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Pound the chicken breasts flat.
- Lay five asparagus spears across each chicken breast. Roll chicken over the asparagus and insert a tooth pick to secure the edge. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place in baking dish. Cover with sliced mushrooms and garlic cloves. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes. Let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or leafy green salad.