Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another from a garlic lovers cookbook, this is very very good served with rice or noodles
- 8 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen artichokes, cooked and drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon marsala or 1 -2 tablespoon sherry wine or 1 -2 tablespoon other white wine
- Saute 5 cloves in 1/2 Cup of butter in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken, then remove chicken to a warm platter.
- Add remaining 3 cloves garlic and 1/4 cup butter, olive oil. Brown the garlic and toss in mushrooms; add artichokes.
- Heat, stir in wine. Let thicken.
- Pour over chicken.
- Serve with Rice or noodles.
Wonderful chicken dish, makes an easy lunch for my DH, I really didn't change anything in this recipe except for increasing the garlic and using seasoning salt to season the chicken with, and I increased the Marsala slightly. thanks Karen...Kitten:)
What a great recipe. It was easier to prepare than I thought it would be. My family thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank-you for the great recipe. We're keeping this one.