Top Review by Mille®
The meager amount of garlic that the recipe calls for is barely detectable, but it's a great cheesy bread, so it did not go to waste at all. It's certainly worth a repeat performance, but it needs a kick in the pants from some more garlic.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 12 slice texas toast or 1 loaf French bread, sliced through the middle
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for the spread in a small bowl.
- Smear spread generously on one side of each slice of texas toast or on the face of each half of French bread loaf.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese begins to brown and bubble.