Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sweetness of cashews complement the garlic and chives. Delicious with pasta, bruschetta.
Make and share this Garlic Cashew Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped garlic
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped chives
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup roasted salted cashews
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pulse garlic, chives, oil, cheesem, and cashews in food processor until finely chopped; season to taste with salt and pepper.